STEVES WORLD TOUR 2006|2007|2008 : EUROPE EDITION

Friday, September 05, 2008

Happy birthday to me

From 2008-09-05 Steve's 28th Birthday


It was time to say goodbye to another year on this earth, and add another candle to the cake. Mirjam made me a lovely birthday breakfast, with the presents from her, her parents, and my mum all laid out for me. I eagerly ripped into them and appreciated all the nice gifts.

After an easy day at work, it was time to meet up with Remco and Carolien who had travelled down from Alkmaar to celebrate the evening with us. We enjoyed a great meal at Oni Japanese restaurant, with some amazing food, awesome sake, and a lots of fun. Remco and Carolien brought me some great gifts at the restaurant, the highlight i think was the hotel shampoo. :)

After a long eating session, we headed out to Havana for a cocktail and a dance, which finished off the evening just perfectly.

The next day Mirjam had prepared for a me a lovely carrot cake, from a receipe which originates from her canton in Switzerland. I felt very well treated, and we continued to enjoy a great weekend of relaxing in Amsterdam on Saturday, and catching up on sleep on sunday.

S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home